Work your own magic
Welcome, and thanks for requesting a taste of the most exciting restaurant franchise in the industry. You’re on your way to becoming a part of a revolution in BBQ, and VooDoo’s experienced franchise team will be with you every step of the way with unique advantages like:
• An innovative opportunity in a growing industry
• Leveraging a refreshing, proven concept that lends New Orleans and Caribbean flair to extraordinary food
• Access to established operations systems and POS technologies
• An opportunity to serve a quality product that brings back barbecue lovers time and time again
• Expertise, operational availability, and marketing support
Support Before You Open
• Management Training – You and your key managers participate in an intense hands-on training course for five to seven weeks at one of our restaurants.
• Operations Manual – During training, you are given our detailed manual covering a wide array of topics key to operating your restaurant.
• Site Selection – We assist in selecting an approved location and in lease negotiations.
• Restaurant Design – We provide renderings and floor plans to an approved architect to be used to design your restaurant space.
• Equipment and Inventory Ordering – We provide a list of all required and approved equipment from our authorized vendors and help you order your initial food, dry goods, and bar inventory.
• Store Opening Training – Our store opening team is on site with you several days before you open to help you set up your store and train your staff. We stay for several days after you open to assist in the transition.
Support After You Open
• Field Support – Our field support team periodically visits your store to meet with you and provide operational evaluations.
• Research and Development – We are committed to serving a superior product, which requires regular research in making our existing items better and creating new items and ingredients to add to our menu.
• Continuing Education – As needed, we provide ongoing training to introduce new operating methods and menu items.
Have Any Other Questions?
Want to Join Us?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!